Ingredients for propolis tincture:
You will need:
- 30g of raw propolis (Click to buy raw propolis)
- 80g of water
- 200g of 65%-96% spirit
Preparation of propolis:
- You pour 30g of raw propolis with a mixture of water and spirit.
- Leave in a dark place for 2-3 weeks.
- Shake the mixture 2-3 times a day as much as possible so that the propolis is digested better.
- After these 2-3 weeks - you filter the tincture through gauze (can be bought at the pharmacy) or coffee filter and you can store up to 12 months in a dark glass in a dark and cool place