Bee bread is pollen processed by bees. In the first place, it serves as food for the bees themselves, especially for the queen and her young.
Production of the bee bread begin even on the flower itself, when bees wet the pollen. Then they transport it to the hive - nature has equipped them for this purpose with a special basket, located at the legs. Then the pollen is stored in the plaster cells, beaten and enriched with enzymes and honey. Processes taking place in bee bread are similar to pickling cabbage or cucumbers. The increased content of carbohydrates and lactic acid prevents the growth of mold and putrefactive bacteria. Thanks to this, this product can be stored for a long time in the hive and outside. Ordinary bees usually feed on pollen only. This is very interesting, because studies have shown that bees that eat bee bread are much healthier and live longer than those for which only ordinary, unprocessed pollen is food. This shows that the bee bread has many nutritional values important for every living organism.
Bee bread has similar properties to bee pollen, but has a better effect on the body of bees, because it is a mixture of pollen from various plants. Similarly to pollen, it exhibits bacteriostatic and bactericidal effect. There is a much larger amount of peptides and free amino acids in feathers, which is why the feather protein is more biologically active and much easier to absorb.
- Bee bread is an excellent nutrient for general development
- It works strengthening, regenerating and anti-anemic
- Convalescent allows a faster return to full strength;
- Pierzga perfectly regulates metabolism;
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Works supportively in liver diseases.
- Nervous and mental diseases - has anti-depressant effects on people affected by depressed mood and soothing on people in states of excitement and neurosis.
- It cleanses the body of toxins.
Bee bread and Pollen is called a wonderful measure because it has a very wide range of effects and properties. Its nutritional effect makes it recommended for children, the elderly and people who perform heavy physical or mental work.
You can buy bee bread by clicking here